-
January 17th, 2008, 05:30 AM
#2201
Inactive Member
-
January 17th, 2008, 01:44 PM
#2202
Inactive Member
yes it really was WOOO HOOO...I can't see his new commercial ( Fool's Gold ) w/o getting all hot and bothered. It's GREAT!!!
Thieves
-
January 18th, 2008, 06:42 AM
#2203
Inactive Member
-
January 18th, 2008, 06:25 PM
#2204
Inactive Member
gimme more,please [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
January 18th, 2008, 09:15 PM
#2205
HB Forum Owner
-
January 18th, 2008, 09:16 PM
#2206
HB Forum Owner
-
January 19th, 2008, 04:15 AM
#2207
Inactive Member
Injects some caffeine into Susanne...
Happy
-
January 19th, 2008, 07:22 AM
#2208
Inactive Member
-
January 19th, 2008, 06:45 PM
#2209
Inactive Member
now that's a funny word*LMAO
-
January 19th, 2008, 08:48 PM
#2210
Inactive Member
I thought you might think so...Randy and I went to the book store last night to get his dad a birthday gift and I picked up this whacky book called the meaning of Tingo ( you would love it) because this guy collected words from all kinds of languages that he personally thought were interesting and so far they really are!!!
SO Here's another word for the day....
Blechlawine
(I was stuck in one earlier)LOL!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks